Built for high-output comfort and motion, the lightweight, backcountry-ready Patagonia Snowdrifter Jacket combines the uphill performance of a stretch fabric with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable wherever you go in your powder pursuit. The H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric is made of a limber 3-layer, 70% recycled stretch polyester ripstop that allows the full range of motion and blocks wind, moisture and hard use. We treat the fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation and increase abrasion resistance. A moisture-managing liner of soft polyester knit increases comfort and provides a smooth glide when layering. The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility and a cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days; a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) and adjustable, low-profile cuffs seal out cold air and snow on blower days. Pockets include two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left bicep; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Snowdrifter Jacket Features:
- Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement, with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Weatherproof: 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing and internal access, one-arm pocket for pass, one interior drop-in
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft polyester knit backer.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn