Supple, warm and featuring an articulated fit, the Patagonia Snowbelle Insulated Pants keep the heat turned on with a waterproof/breathable and windproof shell, a compressible layer of always-warm Thermogreen® insulation and a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, polyester micro-twill fabric (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier for no-doubt storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation due to wet snow and rain and increases abrasion resistance. Snowbelles trap your heat with soft, compressible stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen® insulation that’s held in place with a smooth internal lining that wicks moisture and glides over base layers to keep you moving freely. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customize the fit and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold money for your bowl of voodoo chili in the lodge. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an updated, articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam (size S) is 32″. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Snowbelle Insulated Pants Features:
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Weatherproof: 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort. 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 621 g (21.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn